Main Exhibition : The Five moons : Return of the Nameless and Unknown
Peace Project 155
Other events - Peace Project 155
|Schedule||19 - 20 Aug 2017 / 2 days|
|Venue||Gangneung Green City Experience Center (E-ZEN), Songjeong Beach.|
|Contents||120 people of 29 teams will be participating nationwide. Within the limited time of 48 hours, the coastal truce line and sandy beach will be utilized to crate an installation work delivering the message on the given topic of peace, harmony and communication. *Qualification for Participation: Team of 4 or less members from nationwide including children and youth|
|Name of Creative Director : HAN Je-ma|
-KOTRA (Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency) Creative Director
- (Former) Professor at Hoseo Univ., Department of Cultural Planning
- Artist matching, collaboration directing with various small-medium sized businesses
- Spatial art directing for Samsung, Chinhung and Daewoong Pharm
-Judge for various events including the Art Up Festival, Korea Wave Contest, International Convergence Art Exhibition, etc.
- Speaker at the 2014, 2015 Women Economic Forum
- Various mentoring projects to Kookmin Card, Hanwha, etc.
- Author of <Woman reading Art>, <Searching the Art Warehouse of the Korean Peninsula> and 3 other books
- Series publication of “Art Pocha of Han Je-ma” by Chosun Biz
- Domestic & foreign exhibitions including 8 private exhibitions and 8 special invitational exhibition, many group exhibitions, art fairs, Biennale, etc.
- Korea’s No. 1 Exclusive Art MC
- Presented in various TV shows including EBS ‘Culture & Cultural Artist’, KBS ‘Cultural Exploration - Today’, Home Story ‘Han Ze-ma’s Rival Match’, etc.